Information on data protection within the conference Christian Philosophy and Its Challenges
The administrator of the personal data is Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow with the seat in Krakow, at ul. Kopernika 26, 31-501.
You can contact us in the following way:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 12 3999590
Data Protection Supervisor
We have appointed a data protection supervisor. This is a person you can contact in matters connected with our use of personal data. You can contact the supervisor with the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims of processing and the legal basis for processing
- We use your personal data in order to actualise your participation in the conference, Christian Philosophy: its Past, Present and Future.
- We use personal data on the basis of the conditions of participation in the conference – according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO, in other respects, on the basis of your consent given separately – according to art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO.
Period of storage of personal data
We store personal data for the period necessary to conduct the above mentioned aims and later, during the period of 5 years. If you give a consent, it will be used until you withdraw your consent or until the time when the aim for sourcing it will cease.
Recipients of data
We transfer personal data to the companies we cooperate with within the IT service. All other parties, which deal with your data are part of Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow.
Your rights connected with processing personal data
Since we use your personal data you have:
- the right to withdraw your consent for processing the data (if you will give us your consent), which, however, does not affect the period before its withdrawal,
- the right to have access to personal data,
- the right to demand that the personal data should be rectified,
- the right to demand that the personal data should be removed,
- the right to demand limitation of processing the personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used IT machine-readable format if such sending is technically possible.
To enjoy the above rights contact email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory agency dealing with personal data protection in your country or in Poland, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with the seat in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2.
It is necessary to give the personal data in order to participate in the conference Christian Philosophy: and Its Challenges. If you do not give it, we will not be able to actualise your participation in the conference.